Sanitizing Spray Bottle
Creates its own sanitizing solution. Just add water!
Sanitize surfaces, foods, furniture, gym equipment, toys, pet areas and countless other items.
Easy to use. Charges while you sleep.
1 year manufacturers warranty included
Extended warranty available from Extend
Have you seen the Aqueous Ozone Laundry System?
MOTHER NATURE'S SANITIZER
Never run out again. Just add water.
Transform Ordinary Tap Water Into Aqueous Ozone, A Powerful Sanitizer.
Aqueous Ozone can kill up to 99.9% of common bacteria including e-coli, salmonella, pseudomonas, aeruginosa and staphylococcus.*.
Use to Sanitize on all hard-nonporous surfaces. Just fill with tap water and go. Pull the trigger and make aqueous ozone to clean your kitchen, bathroom, stone, glass, stainless steel, floors, produce and more. Great for cleaning and deodorizing carpeting, sofa fabrics or automobile interiors. Built-in LEDs let you know when the bottle needs to be charged or serviced.
KILLS BACTERIA ON HARD NON-POROUS SURFACES: Aqueous Ozone is 99.9% effective of common bacteria including e-coli, salmonella, pseudomonas, aeruginosa and staphylococcus.**
IDEAL FOR FAMILIES: The aqueous ozone produced by the O3waterworks Sanitizing Spray bottle is convenient and effective at cleaning baby strollers, toys, binkies and more.
SAVE YOUR COUNTERTOPS: Most surface cleaners are not suitable for the delicate finish of marble and granite countertops. The O3waterworks Sanitizing Spray bottle will clean your stone counters without etching like many common cleaners.
DEODORIZE: Aqueous Ozone destroys the particles that smell bad AND the organisms that make them. Don’t just hide odors, destroy them with aqueous ozone.
MAKE FOOD LAST LONGER: Nothing spoils a picnic-like rotten food. And nothing spoils food faster than germs and mold. That’s why major organic grocery chains are using Aqueous Ozone to spray on meat and produce. You can make your produce last longer and extend that Fresh Time. Your green cleaner can’t say that.
YOUR PET WAS NEVER HERE: Sanitize and clean up after pet accidents. The O3waterworks spray bottle destroys the odors without a trace and is suitable to use on carpet, pet bedding and bowls.
*SB100HD Spray Bottle Testing Results Using Modified AOAC 961.02 ProtocolAll testing done at Lapuck Laboratories, Canton, Mass., following the directions for use in the SB100HD manual. All tests were done on non-porous stainless-steel surfaces.
**For maximum efficacy spray down surfaces and let sit for 30 seconds before wiping down.
Sanitizing Spray Bottle Specifications
- Model: # SB-100HD
- Reservoir Size: 10oz.
- O3 Generator: Diamond Electrolytic
- Dissolved O3 Concentration: approx. 1.5ppm or 1.5 mg/l (water quality affects overall concentration)
- EPA Establishment Number: 089373-MA-001
- FDA Food Code: 21 CFR 173.368 (Compliant)
- Certifications: CE, TUV, RoHS, WEEE
- Product Life: 600 Reservoir Fills or up to 5 years (Typical)
- Battery: 7.4V Li-Ion (onboard rechargeable)
- Battery Life: 600 Reservoir fills or 500 Charges (Typical)
- Charger (included): 100V AC to 240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Weight (Empty): 1lb 7oz
- Weight (Full): 2lb 1 oz
- Dimensions: 10" Tall x 4.75" Wide x 5.5" Deep
- Materials: Poly Carbonate & ABS Impact Resistant Plastic
- Operating Water Temp: 40°F to 86°F (4°C to 30°C)
- Operating Water Quality: "Hardness ≤ 250 ppm CACO3 (normal tap water typically ok) (May Extend Life of Unit Conductivity >50 μS/cm) (Cell damage may result from use of distilled or deionized water)"
- Preferred Water to use: Reverse Osmosis
- O3 Generator: Made in Massachusetts, USA
- Bottle: Assembled in China
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor
- Return Period: 30 days
- USA Patents: #'s 9,540,259 & 8,980,079
- Manufactured By: Enozo Technologies, North Andover, MA
- Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bottle Lasts up to 3 Years or 600 fills!
Full Satisfaction Guarantee*
*Full Satisfaction Guarantee for 30 days or your money back. See return policy for further details. 1 Year manufacturer’s warranty against defects. Product replaced or refunded at the discretion of the company after a 30 day return period.