Sanitizing Spray Bottle
or 4 interest-free payments with
Aqueous Ozone is a powerful oxidizing solution that cleans, sanitizes and deodorizes all hard non-porous surfaces
Proven chemical-free sanitizer generated from tap water (EPA registered device)
Eco friendly, reduces plastic consumption and replaces most household cleaners
Kills 99.9% of bacteria including E. Coli, Salmonella, MRSA and more.*
Ultimate surface cleaner for everything in your kitchen and bathroom, pacifiers, and baby toys
Perfect to use on any stone or marble, will not cause etching
Use to kill harmful bacteria on fruits and vegetables extending its freshness time
Leaves no residue behind
1 year manufacturers warranty included
Extended warranty available from Extend
Sanitizing Spray Bottle Specifications/a>
Have you seen the Aqueous Ozone Laundry System?
MOTHER NATURE'S SANITIZER
Never run out again. Just add water.
Transform ordinary tap water into Aqueous Ozone, a powerful oxidizing solution. Aqueous Ozone is an EPA approved sanitizer that replaces toxic chemical cleaners. It is FDA recognized as safe to use on food and can kill up to 99.9% of the most common bacterias including e-coli, salmonella, pseudomonas, aeruginosa and staphylococcus.* Sanitize all hard-nonporous surfaces, including kitchen, bathroom, stone, glass, stainless steel, floors and more. It attacks mold, mildew and other pests that might be carried home on your groceries. For best efficacy results, let sit for 30 seconds before wiping away or letting air dry.
Harsh, toxic chemicals can lead to headaches, asthma, and are unsafe to ingest. Aqueous Ozone is created from our brilliant technology that turns cold tap water and oxygen into a mighty, mega-cleaner that sanitizes and deodorizes. The Sanitizing Spray Bottle is lightweight and holds 10 oz. of water in its chamber. Built-in LEDs let you know when the bottle needs to be charged or serviced.
*SB100HD Spray Bottle Testing Results Using Modified AOAC 961.02 ProtocolAll testing done at Lapuck Laboratories, Canton, Mass., following the directions for use in the SB100HD manual. All tests were done on non-porous stainless-steel surfaces.
Sanitizing Spray Bottle Specifications
- Model: # SB-100HD
- Reservoir Size: 10oz.
- O3 Generator: Diamond Electrolytic
- Dissolved O3 Concentration: approx. 1.5ppm or 1.5 mg/l (water quality affects overall concentration)
- EPA Establishment Number: 089373-MA-001
- FDA Food Code: 21 CFR 173.368 (Compliant)
- Certifications: CE, TUV, RoHS, WEEE
- Product Life: 600 Reservoir Fills or up to 5 years (Typical)
- Battery: 7.4V Li-Ion (onboard rechargeable)
- Battery Life: 600 Reservoir fills or 500 Charges (Typical)
- Charger (included): 100V AC to 240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Weight (Empty): 1lb 7oz
- Weight (Full): 2lb 1 oz
- Dimensions: 10" Tall x 4.75" Wide x 5.5" Deep
- Materials: Poly Carbonate & ABS Impact Resistant Plastic
- Operating Water Temp: 40°F to 86°F (4°C to 30°C)
- Operating Water Quality: "Hardness ≤ 250 ppm CACO3 (normal tap water typically ok) (May Extend Life of Unit Conductivity >50 μS/cm) (Cell damage may result from use of distilled or deionized water)"
- Preferred Water to use: Reverse Osmosis
- O3 Generator: Made in Massachusetts, USA
- Bottle: Assembled in China
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor
- Return Period: 30 days
- USA Patents: #'s 9,540,259 & 8,980,079
- Manufactured By: Enozo Technologies, North Andover, MA
- Customer Service: email@example.com
Bottle Lasts up to 3 Years or 600 fills!
Full Satisfaction Guarantee*
*Full Satisfaction Guarantee for 30 days or your money back. See return policy for further details. 1 Year manufacturer’s warranty against defects. Product replaced or refunded at the discretion of the company after a 30 day return period.