What is Aqueous Ozone?
It’s Ozone (O3) dissolved in water. Ozone consists of three loosely bound Oxygen atoms that readily give up an Oxygen ion to react and oxidize with organic contaminants.
Ozone is a powerful oxidizing agent. When dissolved in water it works directly on the surfaces it comes in contact with. Aqueous Ozone breaks down quickly, leaving behind only pure water and sanitized surfaces.
What Can it Do?
- Clean Surfaces – Aqueous Ozone is a powerful oxidizer that can penetrate stains on countertops, stainless steel, glass, carpets, furniture and more.
- Remove Mold - Aqueous Ozone attacks all fungal spores at the source. Unlike with bleach or chlorine, you won’t be putting toxic chemicals into your air or damaging walls, fabrics or other surfaces.
- Kill Bacteria and Viruses – Aqueous Ozone is the safest way to sanitize any surface. Use it to clean up after cooking, to wash your hands or to clean your toothbrush. It can up to 99.9%* of the most common bacterias.
- Deodorize – Wipe down sweaty gym equipment, spray your dog’s bed (or your dog itself!) and get rid of that pesky odor in your car. Whatever the smell, Aqueous Ozone can get rid of it.
- Keep plants healthy - Microbial pests like bacteria, viruses and fungi can be the downfall of a healthy plant. When sprayed regularly with Aqueous Ozone, plants become less welcoming to these unwelcome guests as well as mold and mildew.
- Sanitize Food – Produce from the supermarket often comes home covered in harmful pesticides that normal, chlorinated water is incapable of washing away. Instead, spray your fruits and vegetables with Aqueous Ozone and allow it to air dry. It’s now pesticide free and safe to eat!
*Common bacteria tested: E. Coli, Staphylococcus aureus (Staph a. or S.aureus) Salmonella, Klebsiella pneumonia and Enterobacter aerogenes
- Uses tap water to create Aqueous Ozone, a powerful sanitizing solution
- Sanitizes surfaces, foods, furniture, gym equipment, toys, pet areas, and more
- Breaks down quickly, leaving behind only water and oxygen
- Approved by the USDA, recognized by the FDA and the EPA as safe for use on food, plants and around humans
- Easy to use, simple to charge
Ditch the Chemicals!
With the Sanitizing Spray Bottle, you never have to purchase another chemical-based cleaner again. Clean your entire home – from the kitchen to the bathroom to your windows and floors – without using harsh, toxic chemicals.